Thursday, December 01, 2005

Coughs and quizzes

Hello everyone. I have been seriously ill lately so I am delayed in posting anything meaningful. I am still pretty sick but hoping for full recovery after the weekend. Here's a short quiz I saw on a friend's (well, he no longer calls me a friend - ?) website. I love quizzes so here we are...

favorite artist(S) - basquiat, jackson pollock, andy warhol, bosch, robert motherwell, robert rauschenberg, willem de kooning, arshile gorky

Age of 1st kiss: 21

Crush: wish I had one to occupy my time. there was a really cute guy in the dvd section of best buy the other night. does that count?

Dad's name: jim (james)

Kids: i'd like to have three or four. one i would like to adopt.

Longest car ride ever: weekend car rides to nowhere with matt back in college.

Phobia: some are phobias, some are just dislikes. extreme heights, rape, porta-potties, poodles, actually seeing a ghost in real life, not finding that special someone.

Quote: "Don't know.... Don't care!" - my mom's response when asked something by a co-worker.

Worst habit: Obsessing over situations, feeling like a failure or self-depreciating myself, going to sleep too late, hitting 'snooze' in the morning.

Ok, post your answers in the comments section if you'd like. Or if you have some other good quiz questions, post them. Good night. Off to read The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.....I'll post more later and about U2 and stuff.
c

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fav artist - elton john

adam said...

favorite artist(s): visual = i like the classics so michaelangelo (i'm a history nerd, what can i say?)
musical = right now, rich mullins
literary = orson scott card

age of 1st kiss: 15

Dad's name: gary (name the decade...)

kids: nope and none coming in the foreseeable(sp?) future...my wife and i are kids enough for now

longest car ride ever: from pensacola, florida to keystone, colorado straight through in high school

phobia: none...that i know of...

quote: "speak the past and it shall teach thee"...carved on the chapel on the brown university campus in rhode island...sorry, i'm a history nerd...but this applies to many things like the Bible, philosophy, etc.

worst habit: staying up too late definitely

Unknown said...

favorite artists: (paint)Winslow Homer, Norman Rockwell; (comic)Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

Age of 1st kiss: 14

Crush: coke cans

Dad's name: Thomas Richard, but I call him daddyman

Kids: adopting from China once we move to Mobile

Longest car ride ever: Overnight from Mobile to Madison, Wisconsin—22 hours straight. Never again.

Phobia: cancer

Quote: " We don't have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven't taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much."

Ronald Reagan, March 28, 1982

Worst habit: not cleaning house often enough