
I've been meaning to post this, but usually forget. This is Docia and I from Halloween 2003. Docia is rockin' the Trinity look from the Matrix and I'm sportin' my intergalactic LeeLoo from The Fifth Element. We looked pretty awesome and had the attitude to boot! It's funny how fitting we are dressed in our sci-fi garb posed in front of a friend's Star Wars collection. / I am trying to get Docia to send a copy of Halloween 2004. She went old school Mafia gangsta' and I went for some kick-ace Milla from Resident Evil/Apocolypse. Yeah, I'm a Milla fan. Plus, I just like being sci-fi girls who rock!!!!!! I'm hoping that Aeon Flux will hurry up and come out soon, so that I can try out that look next Halloween.
1 comment:
Cindy that's awesome. If you want a A#1 SciFi strong woman costume you should go as Ripley.
Post a Comment