Wednesday, June 29, 2005
For Whom The Wedding Bell Tolls
For the old college crew, some of you might remember Jeremy Robinson. I used to call him "huggy Jeremy" because he was always there to give you a hug. In fact, I believe he is the best hugger I've met to date... yeah, back to what I was saying....well he called my cell number out of the blue a week or so ago, awkwardly leaving a message hoping that the number he dialed was for me since we hadn't spoken in two or more years. I called him back yesterday and found out that he's engaged! You go Jeremy! He and his fiance dated for two years before getting engaged this February. Since it has been so long since Jeremy and I have talked, I've never met his fiance. He still lives in Mobile so I am hoping to make a trip down in August to visit with my girls in the bay city and meet up with Jeremy for a visit also. Best wishes to Jeremy. He has such a good spirit about him and I am so happy that he has a love in his life......he deserves it........ (yeah I'm beaming...I just love people in love, and stuff....)
No comments:
Post a Comment