Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Skipping around through various Radiohead cds tonight. To your left are a few goodies partaken of.....tried out a new Arizona green tea. Or it's new to me, I hardly stop at gas stations and go in to snag beverages. I trotted into Rite Aid after work today for some peroxide. (My peircing on the top of my left ear tried to close.........trying to doctor it at the moment, ouch! Funny, I have seven peircings...... sounds like a lot, but they're all in my ears. Although I wouldn't mind a cute tiny silver stud in my nose....but el Corporato Nationales would think it's muy mal, har har.-yes, I love to use bad Spanish.) Well, while in Rite Aid I saw some Arizona Pomegranate green tea....very tasty. I've never eaten an actual pomegranate but they've always appeared like a very honest-mysterious-passionate fruit of sorts on the inside. And I've always thought the outside of the fruit (in it's entirity) looks like the 'burning hearts' you see in hispanic religious art. Goodie el numero dos was finishing off a box of tropical dots. Yum Yum......they were still fresh and soft........

Recycling: I finally went downtown to the recycling center. It felt awesome to see other people out there sorting out their recycling into the designated bins. Felt like we were trying to help out somehow with the state of things. I hadn't been there before so the man in charge for the day helped me with my bags of stuff. He said he'd sort it for me and showed me the different bins for the next time I come down. He was this tall large guy in overalls, trucker hat, long scraggly hair and beard. The kind of guy most people would be scared of. But I was comforted as I usually am around this type of person. I guess that's the Texan coming out in me. But yes, I was so excited to recycle!!!!!! Woo-hoo.........and stuff.

Guys: So this guy working at World Market said I looked familiar. He thought my name might be Rachel but when I told him I had only been here for 3 months and my name was Cindy, he realized the mistaken identity. Was it a line to reel me in? Nah. Don't think so....but we did exchange our college degrees (his was music) and debates on what to do and grad school. He was pretty nice.........if he was hitting on me I doubted it (especially with my warped thinking due to a migraine I had been carrying around for the past two hours.) Gosh, girls and guys are so weird. And I totally hate the dating scene. That whole picking up people totally weirds me out. It's fine to chit-chat-get to know each other-even throw in a little coyness in there ever-so-often.....but to go out on a date immediately is odd to me. I guess (as I always have) I feel like this totally odd girl compared with others. And that in order for me to date it has to be that destined/attracted/meant to be/who God has for me thing. This explains why I don't date and have only dated two people my whole life. But yeah, boys are weird, girls are weird, dating is weird, meeting people to potentialy date is weird, etc. And sigh, my step-family I believe is starting their mission to find me a good man.........sorry to say that the type of men they are looking for are most likely not my type. So I just smile and say thanks but I can handle it on my own.

Work: I broke down on Monday and voiced my dislike of my manager's lack of managerial skills to a friend at work. I'm tired of this merger and how everything is one-sided. Sad to say that the one-side the company is moving towards is horribly unorganized. But they demand that it must be done that way because it worked in their old company........well, if that's the case....we're doomed.

Coldplay is Friday. Hooray!

No comments: