Sunday, October 16, 2005

I dreamnt about him last night............
During the last year of us dating, we had stayed at a friends house one night. Both girlfriends asleep on the couches the two guys sat and talked late into the night. For some reason I woke up in the middle of a serious conversation. I didn't want to disturb them talking and getting in some good guy time, so I layed there trying to go back to sleep. While doing so, I heard my boyfriend saying that he was planning to propose to me within the next year.-going on about how much he cared about me and wanted to be with me. Of course my heart swelled.....to think that someone loved me so much that they were having a heart to heart with one of their best-friends about planning to propose to me.....
Well that was the first part of my dream (which was something that really happened). Then my dream turned on me........
I was going to meet up with my boyfriend. I had been out to dinner with his sister and her boyfriend. But when we finally met up with my boyfriend, he really didn't have anything to do with me. Some new girl was hanging out with the crew. She was gorgeous and slightly edgy....aspiring to one day be a model. So my boyfriend ignored me and persued this girl the rest of the night. Eventually going off with her and some other people to hang out....I was not invited.
Now this part is not true.......but it felt like one or two episodes that happened way back when. Sometimes I felt like he thought I was the greatest girl in the world. That he loved me only and that he loved me for who I was. Then sometimes it felt like if something new came along distractions came about that I was no match for in regards to competing for his attention.........that sucked. I hope I never made him feel that way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the greatest girl in the world. At least that's what I think :)

J

Anonymous said...

Cindar,

Hope all is well with you....and that you soon find peace, and happiness, within yourself.

I'll say a prayer for you tonight.
An Old Friend,
SBlessing

Cindy Ann said...

That is so weird SBlessing. I was thinking about you the other night....and then there you are on my blog. Didn't know you had my blog address. Email me sometime and tell me how you are doing....