
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!! Uh, yeah...I know it's already November but I still wanted to get some Halloween pics up. My department at work (Payroll) decided to have a break from the hum-drum and have a Halloween party at work. Three of us planned games for the group to play, everyone brought tons of food (I brought spinach dip), and we sported our best witchly attitude. I won the costume contest....which I think T in the back row left side should have won. I think the only way I won is because of the way I acted. We thought that we would just stand there, but no...our judges wanted us to turn the corner and walk a runway type distance. So what did I do to overcome the awkwardness? I did this over the top Tyra Banks supermodel walk, hands on hips, a few turns, and a pose at the end with a real serious punk-model expression on my face. I even cracked myself up at how good it was. After finding out that I won they ofcourse made me do the walk again.....good times. It was a really fun time for all of us and a good stress relief from work. Here's some pics, enjoy!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment