Hey guys, sorry it has been forever since my last post. This one is actually going to be a short one as I am getting ready to catch some sleep. The past 2-3 weeks have been filled with work, going to Tuscaloosa on the weekends, and talking on the phone for about two hours every night. Just a quick update (and request for prayer by my girls out there).....I am dating someone. Can you believe it? I'm pretty weirded out myself. "J.L" and I have been hanging out a little on weekends and talking on the phone a lot since the weekend of Valentine's week. So please pray over this new relationship. I do have some concerns due to my past heart-aches (and our individual "pasts"), but I really want to trust that God's will is fulfilled-even if that means that J.L and I are not right for each other. For now, he and I are looking to God in our individual lives and looking to God in terms of how to really get to know each other and help each other grow. If you have any words of encourage/advice/Godly guidance please feel free to post or email me.
Ok, more blabber later.
c
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you are testing the waters again, Cindy! Oh, and by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! Looking forward to more updates, and praying for y'all all the time.
RAN
Thanks Ran, I really appreciate it. I had a really rough time with myself and my insecurities last Sunday evening.......and am trying to turn over as much as I can to God (eventhough I still am in that 'feeling funny praying to "God"" mode right now.
Thanks for the prayers.
Post a Comment