Wow, it's been forever since I've posted anything. I'm doing good. The medicine is doing the trick and the counselor agrees I should keep on 10mg since I seem to be having such a good response to it. Friends and co-workers have seen a real improvement. I haven't had an emotional break down since September. I can still be a crier but it takes a lot to tip me off now. Work is going well. I can't imagine what I would have been like at work if I had not finally tried medication.
Not running as much still. I run 2-3 two-three milers a week. But I have gotten back on to doing my leg exercises. I do those three times a week along with crunches. Determined to get some kick butt abs going.
I've started learning how to crochet with some fellow running girls. I'm excited. Here's my first finished project. I made the scarf way too wide, so the girl teaching us suggested that I stitch it together to make a cowl neck scarf.
No comments:
Post a Comment