Ah, the life of being unemployed. Thank God for a severance package. I looked hard everyday for about 1 1/2 months for a job (while I was still employed) but now I'm just burnt out. I've already prepared myself for not working during April so that I can go visit family in Texas if I want. I applied for a job in Nashville and last week I interviewed for a payroll job in Birmingham for the company I just termed from.
I don't know.....maybe this will finally be a time where I can find out who I am again. I spent five years devoted to someone and planning my life with them..........but since it obviously wasn't working out, I have to figure out myself all over again (and what a difficult job that will be). Maybe this is God's push (losing my job and my lease being up in a few months). It's been almost a year since my break-up and I still think about him ever-so-often. This morning I was drinking coffee, checking email when Ride came on kexp.com. It was hard since it reminded me of him back in the "good days" of our friendship and relationship.
I just hope that someday I'll find that person that totally and completely gets me.........that I've finally met my match and feel soul-connected with him. Maybe this is time for God to creep back into my life..........gosh I hope so because I feel so empty sometimes. No purpose, no faith, no understanding of why we are all here..........
Alright, time for some lunch and then out to buy produce and enjoy the gorgeous weather. Hey, atleast I an unemployed during such an amazingly beautiful time of the year. It's nice to get outside on days like today when the streets are less crowded while people are at work.
I love you all.................
peace and grace to you.
c
No comments:
Post a Comment