random thoughts and meanderings...
Hey, looks like this one turned out well. Now I'm ready to get mine developed. Wonder what we'll see...
good picture!-kevin s. waid
Hey there Phil. That is a picture of me as taken by Docia, ha!
Very cool Pic... how long has your hair been straight.... cool.Hey Phil.... do you have a blog too?Wallace
Yeah, I do...though I'm awful at updating it.MeadowsArtsSpecial thanks to Adam for goading me into it 8-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey, looks like this one turned out well. Now I'm ready to get mine developed. Wonder what we'll see...
good picture!
-kevin s. waid
Hey there Phil. That is a picture of me as taken by Docia, ha!
Very cool Pic... how long has your hair been straight.... cool.
Hey Phil.... do you have a blog too?
Wallace
Yeah, I do...though I'm awful at updating it.
MeadowsArts
Special thanks to Adam for goading me into it 8-)
Post a Comment